During the next weeks, I will suggest play scenarios and you will have a week to find the solutions. These will be examples of every day decisions.
We see many types of players on a golf course, most of them want to play by the rules and I am always available to answer any questions. Most of you play for fun with your friends and I will try to cover all the aspects of the rules.
This is the first test and the answers will be given next week. You must find the result of the hole separating the strokes and penalties
Example: Player A hits his tee shot in the middle of the fairway but his feet were outside the limit of the tee box.
Answer: 1 stroke + 0 penalty = 1 stroke
In this exercise, we have 3 players and you must find the result of Eddy.
– The starting time is at 09H00. The order of play is Player C, B and the last player Eddy. Eddy arrives at the tee at 09H01 after Player C but before Player B plays. and then Eddy hits his drive on the fairway.
– Arriving at his ball, he picks up a cigarette butt moving his ball in the process. He cleans the ball and replaces it.
He hits his shot on the green.
– Before arriving at the green his caddie arrives, he was sleeping in the club house.
– On the green, he removes some dew but does not touch his ball. He sends his ball in the hole.
– On arriving on hole # 2, Eddy finds out he has 16 clubs in his bag instead of 14.
WHAT IS THE RESULT OF HOLE # 1